1. Think what your business does not have time to do.
2. Write a job description that addresses the above.
3. ‘Spray and pray’ a job ad on job boards and send it to sales people from recruitment agencies.
4. Look for key words and the same experience on CVs.
5. Ask candidates competency -based questions found on the Internet and listen to the answers that the candidates found on the Internet.
6. Hire who you think is a good candidate after 30-minute pseudo-conversation or complain about labour market and skill shortage.
By the way, the assumption, on which the competency-based interviews are based, that the past behaviour is a good predictor of future behaviour is seriously flawed.